PDA

View Full Version : Where did you find the trap spell?

gerokee
12-20-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm almost through all islands, Uzala I haven't yet discovered, and I'm still missing the trap spell. In the first King's Bounty game, that spell was an integral part of my battle strategy, so I'm not exactly exhilarated at being still on the hunt for it - especially as there's a nice medal to be earned with it.

So where have you guys found the spell, maybe I missed it somewhere? I'm aware that the games differ a lot, but in the first game there were some patterns, so your experience might still point me towards it.

Urbz
12-20-2009, 04:34 PM
As said before, it's random. :rolleyes:
You could use the savegame scanner although I am trying not to myself.

trindell
12-20-2009, 09:09 PM
I found the Trap spell early on. I have since used it a few times, but my Trap medal still says 0/10 needed.

Any ideas?

Elwin
12-20-2009, 09:18 PM
That question again .. it was asked hell a lot already. You have to make final blow with trap to rise the count.

gerokee
12-22-2009, 10:11 PM
finally found the spell, dug it up in the battle against the spirits of sorrow :o

joasoz
12-28-2009, 08:52 AM
I have played this games (at least the first 5-6 maps) 5 times and I have found the trap spell only once.

joasoz
12-30-2009, 08:39 AM
But I got Summon Phoenix on Bola and I am a happy puppy. Its almost overpowered when I upgrade to Ancient Phoenix this early in the game. I get lots of wins with no losses. Later it will be too frail, but it will still draw firepower and disturb the AI

Zechnophobe
12-30-2009, 05:16 PM
Summon phoenix is pretty darn awesome with the new burn rules and morale rules. It is a debuff, a swing taker, and early on a tank of some note. Note only that, but it gives you the Medal for burning/poisoning very very quickly. My favorite early game spell.

oody
12-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Dig. Dig. Dig.

I have obtained many powerful spells this way.