PDA

View Full Version : the Land of Dragons and the sword of hephaestus

GorN
12-18-2009, 06:34 PM
hi, i've got 1 doubt

I went to sheterra when my level wasn't high enough but i've collected some quests, among them the hephaestus quest in which you have to kill 15 dragons with his sword. In this quest, the game give you the chance to go to the world of dragons visiting another character on sheterra (something similar happened on KBTL). However, as my level wasn't enough to go to that place, i leave the island with the sword.

Now, i've almost killed the dragons needed to complete that quest and i'm afraid that, if i do so, i will be unable to go to the land of dragons. is that correct? Must i open the portal before i kill the 15 dragons with the sword? i don't want to miss the chance of going to ulrax!!

Elwin
12-18-2009, 07:07 PM
NO, you can go there anyway. Its jut a sure place in case u killed all others before.

BobMaster
12-21-2009, 01:45 AM
I already finished the quest and that guy still offers me to transport to the dragon island, so I guess the option is always there.

Greetz,
BobMaster

Urbz
12-21-2009, 10:12 AM
Yeap it just costs you 10k gold every time.

tetleytea
01-31-2010, 08:28 PM
I left the dragon lair in Montero alone until this quest and I never had to fork the money. I like to Diplomacy the black dragons, anyway.