PDA

View Full Version : Paper - rock - scissors type game

Holywhippet
12-17-2009, 01:00 AM
On one of the islands (I forget the name, it's on one side of that really long bridge) you can find the town mayor in one of the huts. He challenges you to a game - I think it's called Knights and Priests or something like that. Does that game actually lead anywhere? It seemed like we just kept calling out the name of units until he called out "the strongest unit in the game" and won.

Akimbo
12-17-2009, 10:17 AM
On one of the islands (I forget the name, it's on one side of that really long bridge) you can find the town mayor in one of the huts. He challenges you to a game - I think it's called Knights and Priests or something like that. Does that game actually lead anywhere? It seemed like we just kept calling out the name of units until he called out "the strongest unit in the game" and won.

There are threads on this I think, should've tried the search. Anyway..

The first game you can't win, because he cheats you. The second game, you need to get the pot over 1000 gold, so that you can make money back on the 1000 you lost in the first game. Then when the pot is high enough, you play the same cheating "insta-win" card he did to end the game. Just don't go on too long, or he'll do it first. To be honest bothering with it at all is just a huge waste of time, you wont make much money off winning the game.

Holywhippet
12-18-2009, 02:50 AM
I think I did try the search - or maybe I was just using Google. I don't think I'll bother with this - I've already got an absolute fortune in gold.

Urbz
12-18-2009, 03:23 AM
It might not be worth it to make money easy but I think these mini-games do add to the charm of the game. :)

BobMaster
12-21-2009, 12:49 AM
Those games were funny as hell, and made no sense at all lol.

As for moneymaking, they are useless, once you win, you can't replay it and there are far better ways to make gold. Haven't checked how far we can get the profit up, but I doubt it will be more then 2000.

Greetz,
BobMaster