PDA

View Full Version : Using Quest Items For Bonuses

travcm
12-12-2009, 07:48 AM
Just playing this for the first time. Before turning in the Amulet of Illumination, I realized that it could be used for 50 leadership. Are there any other quest items that I may have already turned in that can be used for bonuses? I didn't check up until this point and am curious.

Thanks.

DGDobrev
12-12-2009, 08:50 AM
This is why you have the KBAP info thread :)
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=10991

travcm
12-12-2009, 08:53 AM
Okay, found it. I glanced at that thread in the past, but didn't want to get spoiled.

Question regarding companions that I didn't see answered on the thread - once dismissed are companions permanently gone for good, or can you get them to rejoin you?

Also, is there a level cap?

Urbz
12-12-2009, 10:13 AM
Okay, found it. I glanced at that thread in the past, but didn't want to get spoiled.

Question regarding companions that I didn't see answered on the thread - once dismissed are companions permanently gone for good, or can you get them to rejoin you?

Also, is there a level cap?

Gone for good.
Not sure about lvlcap but i think highest players ive heard off got to lvl58 or 59 but they tried really really hard.

DGDobrev
12-12-2009, 11:48 AM
The level cap is indeed gone for good. Max is 60 (technically), but you can go over it, as there is a formula that allows that, and it is built-in.

There are also a bunch of mods that improve the difficulty of the game (something like impossible+) and based on the extra units, the XP rises and you can go over 60.