PDA

View Full Version : Erica Proud vs. Rolf

Fishibaron
12-10-2009, 04:36 AM
Hello all,

Totally new poster here, but I've been playing strong since KB:TL

I've come to a point on Bola Island where I am mid-quest and I have to choose between satisfying the quest-giver "Rolf" (in the barbarian ship on the coastline) or his dissatisfied lover "Erica Proud". Basically, I have to fight one or the other and I'm doing a no-loss run.

The questions are:
1) Which one fights harder?
2) What are the rewards for beating each?

Thanks,
Fishi

bucazaurus
12-10-2009, 05:03 AM
You can make two saves before fighting them and get the info you need at first hand.

Petwin
12-10-2009, 10:45 AM
If I remember correctly Erica is a level 7 Hero and Rolf a level 13 Hero.
So I fought Rolf (more XP). After the fight his shop had Royal Griffins.

Elwin
12-10-2009, 10:46 AM
His shop is completly random ..

Fishibaron
12-10-2009, 03:49 PM
After fighting both of them the clear answer is to fight Rolf for more experience and (his) better shop options afterwards.

TemjinGold
12-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Does fighting Erica give you a shop or anything else? Might not be a bad idea to save and fight both to see who has better stuff for sale!

DGDobrev
12-12-2009, 06:08 PM
I think that it is all the same. In both cases Erica returns to rolf and the shop you get is one and the same. So far the only difference I observed is that Erica's Flaming arrow inflicts less damage that Rolf's, but Erica's troops are harder to kill with the setup I'm usually using (Inquisitors, Paladins, Royal Thorns, Archmagi, 1 extra) due to more ranged units - rolf usually has tougher flaming arrow (like twice the damage of erica's) and utilized more close combat units.

As such, they're perfect for eachother :P