PDA

View Full Version : Castle Unit Reinforcements, when ?

Khornn
12-09-2009, 01:41 PM
When does the main castle get unit reinforcements (ie. better units to buy) ?

I noticed that I got some better troops in there now, I'm currently at level 14, but I don't know what triggered the event.

Elwin
12-09-2009, 01:43 PM
by getting stones of the gods

blueshrike
12-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Anyone have details about which castles are reinforced by which stones?

Zechnophobe
12-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Scarlet Wind castle gets better stuff after you defeat richard the cruel.
Debir castle gets better stuff (and other buildings near it I think) when you return the stone from bolo.

Not sure if there are any others.

Elwin
12-13-2009, 08:17 PM
there are, debir castle upgrade more times but i do not know exactly when since i come there when i have all usually ..

Also reha temple get new stuff when u get task to kill Ktahu

DGDobrev
12-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Generally, the castle upgrades happen every 2/4/6 gathered stone. Or at least these are my observations, but they seem adequate.

Elwin
12-13-2009, 11:32 PM
interesting theory. Might be true tough. I have loaded save when i had 6 of them, zilgadis and ktahu one was left. Further getting does not improve it.

Confirm your theory.

IN some up 4 stones brings unlimited guarsmens and grphins and horseman, While 6 brings knights and the chance that grifhs will change to royal

Zechnophobe
12-14-2009, 06:45 AM
Interesting theory, especially considering that I often get the last 7 within a short time of each other (so wouldn't have really noticed).

I do know that the mage guild in Debir Upgrades as well, since it is often the earliest place to get paladins.

Mystic Phoenix
12-14-2009, 09:01 AM
According to the save game scanner there are 18 locations/occasions for spawning new armies. Here they are:

1 Debir Island : Castle of King Frederick - Receive 1st stone and pet dragon
2 Debir Island : Snake-catcher's hut - Kill the snakes in the snakecatcher's hut (quest Snakes on the loose)
3 Debir Island : Castle of King Frederick - receive the 2nd stone
4 Debir Island : Royal University - receive the 2nd stone
5 Debir Island : Castle of King Frederick - receive the 4th stone
6 Debir Island : Royal University - receive the 4th stone
7 Debir Island : Castle of King Frederick - receive the 6th stone
8 Debir Island : Royal University - receive the 6th stone
9 Isle of the Scarlet Wind : Smugglers den - Complete the quest Contraband Searcher
10 Isle of the Scarlet Wind : Great Wave Fortress - Complete the bounty hunt on Richard the Cruel and Recruiter Hector Norbu
11 Bolo Island : Rolf's Drakkar - Complete the quest Run-away Erica by defeating Rolf Wanderer in battle
12 Continent of Verona : House of Champion - Defeat Arnold Henninghem, the Champion
13 Montero Mines : Manufacturing facility - Complete the quest Levers and Gears
14 Continent of Montero : Linkage Factory - Talk to master Neotar about a special weapon after killing the Driller
15 Grand Canal : Lan Mandrake - Complete the Treasures of the Abyss quest
16 Continent of Reha : Sleeping Snake Temple - Accept the contract to kill K'Tahu
17 Sheterra Island : Asklepy's Laboratory - Complete the quest Plight of the Slave, by killing Asklepy
18 Lands of Samman : Castle of Samman - Kill Samman, the Lord of Shettera

DGDobrev
12-14-2009, 09:39 AM
Well, that confirms the theory then :)

Urbz
12-14-2009, 05:47 PM
Nice finds Phoenix!
Might even be worth adding in the info thread maybe DG?

DGDobrev
12-14-2009, 06:04 PM
That is in the KB scanner info, but it is worth adding indeed. However, that privilege falls to Mystic Phoenix. I can't add it to the first thread, as it will go over 50k chars, so it should simply be pasted as a new post.

Mystic Phoenix
12-14-2009, 11:01 PM
Feel free to add it anywhere you want or tell me, whether I should add it in the KP:AP info thread as a new post.
I wondered why no one else found out. That was the first thing that occurred to me after my first use of save scanner.

Urbz
12-15-2009, 04:29 PM
aw 50k chars cap? harsh :evil:

DGDobrev
12-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Feel free to add it anywhere you want or tell me, whether I should add it in the KP:AP info thread as a new post.
I wondered why no one else found out. That was the first thing that occurred to me after my first use of save scanner.

Simply put it in the thread :) It will be as a last post, but there's nothing we can do...

Urbz
12-15-2009, 04:34 PM
Yeah that'll have to do I guess.
I see why people sometimes reserve some extra first posts, heh :grin:

DGDobrev
12-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I forgot to do that... Simply because I don't like double-posting, unless it is absolutely necessary.

Elwin
12-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Well since it FAQ so no need for talk i can clean this thread so only important posts will stay

DGDobrev
12-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Now that's a pretty good idea Elwin :) This way people can read what they need to read.

Elwin
12-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Just quick look at it, and deleted most of the unessessary things from this thread.

DGDobrev
12-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Wonderful Elwin. It is indeed much better like this, as it provides only the info that can be useful to the players :)

Sharog
05-02-2010, 12:46 AM
Hello, a Question concerning Master Neotar, where can i find him after killing the driller?