PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection Mod

The Rider
12-07-2009, 05:46 PM
As I understand from my game with Paladin the resurrected units from the skill resurrection are counted as losses at the end of the game. I know how to fix that but I cannot find the file where the resurrection skill is used after every battle. Any ideas?

DGDobrev
12-07-2009, 05:59 PM
In my opinion, they are supposed to count as losses, which is part of the fun as a paladin - you can end up with 50k losses and never waste 1 gold more than you had to :)

The Rider
12-07-2009, 06:41 PM
that makes the skill useless, I know I can end every battle without losses and when I played with paladin I thought I have. (I always left one stack with dead units, because I knew they will be resurrected and at the end I had 3k losses, which is very disapointing.

DGDobrev
12-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Disappointing? Why? In the end, you didn't waste any more money than you had to. I play the paladin the same way and I'm happy about that :)

The Rider
12-07-2009, 07:28 PM
I wanted to achieve zero losses :) Not that the game is disapointing, this is the game I had most fun with :D

The Rider
12-11-2009, 07:05 PM
so... any ideas where the resurrection skill is applied?
I need to add these two lines after that:
sub_units_dead=Logic.hero_lu_item("own_units_dead","count")
Game.GVNumInc("own_units_dead", sub_units_dead-res_units)

this can be placed in the arena.lua but I dont have an idea what "res_units" is, I need to look at the original code to replace it.