PDA

View Full Version : trap artifact

infael
12-02-2009, 11:48 PM
I have the trap artifact equipped but how do I use it?

Thanks!

DGDobrev
12-02-2009, 11:52 PM
It sets 1 trap on the battlefield automatically. All you need to do is keep it equipped :)

infael
12-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Ive got the trap artifact equipped but am not seeing a trap on the battlefield at all.

Nevermind. was looking for a bear trap. Realized what the trap looks like. Doesnt seem to do that much damage tho.

DGDobrev
12-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Well, I never had problems with that item. It indeed puts a trap on a random spot from 2 to 4 cells from a randomly selected troop (friendly or enemy).

Maybe you should check the battlefield when you start a fight. There should be a trap somewhere.

Urbz
12-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Ive got the trap artifact equipped but am not seeing a trap on the battlefield at all.

Nevermind. was looking for a bear trap. Realized what the trap looks like. Doesnt seem to do that much damage tho.

Ive never used this item yet myself, but I imagine it would work well especially if you are working on the trapper medals, also the damage might not be amazing but the slowing it does can help quite alot, and obviously the damage should increase if you bothered with the trapper medals. :)