PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever beat the gambling game in Verona and goblin island?

Misery
12-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Just curious if you can actually win it. I spent 10k and still can't figure out the rules.

Kings Bounty Hunter
12-01-2009, 09:18 PM
nope

DGDobrev
12-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Well, for all I remember, I beat it a few times using this tactic:

- the first time you always lose. There is no way out of that.
- the second time, wait till there are between 1000 and 5000 gold on the table. If the value is somewhere there, tell that strange word that your opponent shouts when he wins. I remember trying to go over 5000 and the idiot screamed the word and I lost.
- if you manage to win, the opponent will refuse to play again.

The rules should be the same for Verona and Uzala. Try it, I hope it works.

Tibster
12-02-2009, 04:00 AM
It's easy 1 time thru u will find that the executioner is the best card, u have to use it to win.
Usualy when there is 1000 on the table i play it = win.

Mandea
12-03-2009, 01:03 PM
of course you can, I always beat them. but I lose the first round. then, no matter what, I beat them. I lose about 1k, and I win a little bit more, so, no big deal.

BMiBudster
01-10-2010, 08:20 PM
Well, for all I remember, I beat it a few times using this tactic:

- the first time you always lose. There is no way out of that.
- the second time, wait till there are between 1000 and 5000 gold on the table. If the value is somewhere there, tell that strange word that your opponent shouts when he wins. I remember trying to go over 5000 and the idiot screamed the word and I lost.
- if you manage to win, the opponent will refuse to play again.

The rules should be the same for Verona and Uzala. Try it, I hope it works.

you can win on the first go i did out of pure luck, reloaded to realize what i got... i spammed click all the first options and lucked myself the win first go.

BMiBudster
01-11-2010, 03:29 PM
so does anyone no the answer to this unbelievably moronic mini game that makes absolutely no sense what so ever?

would really love to know how to play this game properly so i can beat this lamer ><

DGDobrev
01-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Lose it the first time and when the pot is between 1000 and 5000 gold on the second try, use the card your opponent used the first time to beat you :) If you decide to do it when the pot is over 5000 gold, your oppponent will do it first and you'll lose the money (since your bet will take it over 5000 gold ALWAYS).

The general idea is - you lose 1000 and you can get it back with some extra :)

Nitelite
01-21-2010, 01:52 AM
Yea, this mini game is stupid. I have no idea why they would put something like this in the game.