PDA

View Full Version : Verona map on bolo

Elwin
11-28-2009, 11:38 PM
Is this one possible to kite? the guard never moves unless atacking .. I am quite expiernieced in kiting but this one is realy not reacting ,,
Game starts for me when i get to Verona. I would go there from scarlet island but scarlet one is not guaranteed and its not in that game ... if its not possible i will have to restsrt it i think

DGDobrev
11-28-2009, 11:55 PM
Hmm, I never managed to kite this one as well... Scarlet wind is the best option in my opinion, as that one is really easy.

Metathron
11-29-2009, 12:22 AM
If only you had the wings from the beginning, eh? :)

Elwin
11-29-2009, 09:29 AM
So restart .. i had dragon slayer sword .. and next few retries all the time ancient amulet dress of the magess and other mage stuff which didnt appear in my mage game

Elwin
11-29-2009, 12:01 PM
Geeez i restrt all the time and no good stuff, i wanna warrior, current i got on start : 2x drees of the magress+ ancient amulet - awesone !! but for mage .. not for warrior :P or actualy 1600 ld + 10 magic runes could help ? anyway AP have a new factor for good start also random .. verona map on scarlet ...

Elwin
11-29-2009, 06:21 PM
Any idea where is good place to kite Reha map ??
i started that game anyway since it has got verona on scarlet. .. tough unlucky no grihons and no demonologists ;/

I have got verona umkas shattera and nameless .. on elon i stole shattera and nameless which i visited already ;/ needr reha and dersu,urzala yet.

DGDobrev
11-29-2009, 06:31 PM
Uzala. In my game, the map guard was in a nice position to move him away easily.

Elwin
11-29-2009, 07:15 PM
I had same thought, but need uzala first .. its on dersu if i remeber but also i do not have dersu so its kinda problem :p

Got it from Elon .. so need dersu/uzala now tekron too but not s important