PDA

View Full Version : Mana regen mod

garzahd
11-28-2009, 01:39 AM
This mod accelerates outdoor mana regen. When activated, the mod does the following:

- calculate the time required for your mana to regen to full if you just sat around
- reduces your rage by the amount it would have decayed in that amount of time
- refills your mana to full

The mod does NOT accelerate the in-game clock.

The code for this mod was written by bman for KB:TL. I simply copied his code to the appropriate KB:AP file.

Invoke the mod by mousing over the time of day. If it fails to fire, try going into the hero screen, back out again, and mouse over time of day again. (This workaround was occasionally needed in KB:TL, but have not needed to use it in AP yet.)

Download: LINK (http://rapidshare.com/files/313190071/manaregenmod.kfs)

badbades
11-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Hello,
Thank you very much for the link but I have been trying to get it for about 20 mins and rapidshare really wants me to pay for a premium account just to download a 2 KB file.
Could you upload the file to another site please ?

Thank you

garzahd
11-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Just click "free user" on the first popup. I've never paid them a dime and it works for me.

The other upload site I use seems to be throwing 404 errors at me for now.

bucazaurus
11-28-2009, 04:12 PM
I hope won't be a problem if i upload this here. Is the same file from rapid share.

Harakiri
11-29-2009, 03:23 PM
This mod accelerates outdoor mana regen. When activated, the mod does the following:

- calculate the time required for your mana to regen to full if you just sat around
- reduces your rage by the amount it would have decayed in that amount of time
- refills your mana to full

The mod does NOT accelerate the in-game clock.

The code for this mod was written by bman for KB:TL. I simply copied his code to the appropriate KB:AP file.

Invoke the mod by mousing over the time of day. If it fails to fire, try going into the hero screen, back out again, and mouse over time of day again. (This workaround was occasionally needed in KB:TL, but have not needed to use it in AP yet.)

Download: LINK (http://rapidshare.com/files/313190071/manaregenmod.kfs)

why did you do that ? the original mod works perfectly fine