PDA

View Full Version : Mechanical blade - worth it?

Metathron
11-25-2009, 11:55 PM
+5 attack
+3 defense
-10% leadership

I'm playing as a warrior and have had this artifact equipped for a long time. Thoughts?

DGDobrev
11-26-2009, 12:30 AM
Well, I, personally, do not appreciate anything that reduces leadership. If as a warrior you have 40k leadership, 10% of it is a big deal. I'd rather use the Inquisitor's sword (the one you take from thomas torkve) and enjoy the extra 20% troops. besides, that sword is guaranteed and it morale falls seriously on when there are paladins, priests and inquisitors in the enemy army.

Zechnophobe
11-26-2009, 12:43 AM
Not sure exactly, but I would suspect not. I don't think 5 additional attack is better than having 11% more troops. Moreover, that weapon slot is generally giving you something like 3 to 5 attack already, so it is often the comparison of 2ish attack and 3 defense vs 11% more troops. I had the sword of equilibrium when I found it (+5 atk) Class three elemental axe (5 ATK, 10% crit) and inquisitor blade (already mentioned) so it really didn't make sense to take the huge hit to troop size.

Metathron
11-26-2009, 02:16 AM
I guess I'll keep it until something better comes along. I just got the Gladiator sword, so I'll try to get another good weapon before I get rid of the mechanical sword.