Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:55 AM
Approved Member

Default Mechanical blade - worth it?

+5 attack
+3 defense
-10% leadership

I'm playing as a warrior and have had this artifact equipped for a long time. Thoughts?
Old 11-26-2009, 01:30 AM
Approved Member

Well, I, personally, do not appreciate anything that reduces leadership. If as a warrior you have 40k leadership, 10% of it is a big deal. I'd rather use the Inquisitor's sword (the one you take from thomas torkve) and enjoy the extra 20% troops. besides, that sword is guaranteed and it morale falls seriously on when there are paladins, priests and inquisitors in the enemy army.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:43 AM
Approved Member

Not sure exactly, but I would suspect not. I don't think 5 additional attack is better than having 11% more troops. Moreover, that weapon slot is generally giving you something like 3 to 5 attack already, so it is often the comparison of 2ish attack and 3 defense vs 11% more troops. I had the sword of equilibrium when I found it (+5 atk) Class three elemental axe (5 ATK, 10% crit) and inquisitor blade (already mentioned) so it really didn't make sense to take the huge hit to troop size.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:16 AM
Approved Member

I guess I'll keep it until something better comes along. I just got the Gladiator sword, so I'll try to get another good weapon before I get rid of the mechanical sword.