PDA

View Full Version : how do you get the flying horse?

irrony
11-25-2009, 10:36 AM
i read somewhere u need to clear a castle in montero

i already cleared both the castle at montero. no wings. am i missing something.

DGDobrev
11-25-2009, 11:07 AM
You get it by taking the quest from the Temple of Love between Verona and Montero - the one for the Stone. When you kill Hagni on Montero, return to the temple and get the stone. As a side bonus, you get the Pegasus as your horse.

irrony
11-25-2009, 11:26 AM
thanks man. worked.

another question. I am starting on impossible but i realise on the minimap items that you can collect no longer show up as yellow stars. is this intended anyway to make them show up?

DGDobrev
11-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Nope... This is available only on the lower difficulties in order to help the player. You will have to do the exploring yourself on hard and impossible.

Zechnophobe
11-25-2009, 05:57 PM
You get it by taking the quest from the Temple of Love between Verona and Montero - the one for the Stone. When you kill Hagni on Montero, return to the temple and get the stone. As a side bonus, you get the Pegasus as your horse.

OH my god really? I did that quest a long time ago, but because it showed up as a head hunting quest I kept forgetting to go turn it in.. I had no idea I was missing out on my pegasus!!

irrony
11-25-2009, 06:28 PM
dg seems to know everything abt the game. i rmb seeing somewhere abt how much exp dragon abilities each give but i can't find it now. anyone knows.

and for damage from dragon ability which skill is best. dive? lava? or the one we must target manually.

DGDobrev
11-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Oh, I simply use the Russian guide. I'm not that knowledgable. For example, I've been preaching that posion does 10 times more damage not so long ago :D

However, since there is no English guide, I translate and post parts of it here, so that people don't miss out on the useful information.

melwin
12-09-2009, 07:49 AM
Nope... This is available only on the lower difficulties in order to help the player. You will have to do the exploring yourself on hard and impossible.

Actually this is not true. I got the pegasus on my impossible paladin game :confused:

edit: oops sorry. my mistake :)

DGDobrev
12-09-2009, 08:02 AM
I was answering irrony's "another question".