PDA

View Full Version : 3D Glasses for Armored Princess?

kerhonker
11-21-2009, 09:04 PM
I was going to shell out the $ for the Steam Version...Butr IO see somewhere there is a 3D glasses setting? How can I play that IF I buy a downloaded Version?
And, does anyone know If those glasses and when will this be available in the Good Old USA?:)

DGDobrev
11-21-2009, 09:59 PM
You can make those glasses yourself. Just check youtube. It's very easy to do so. However, using those is very taxing on the eyes (or so I have been told by a friend to hand-made them), so I would refrain from using them for prolonged intervals while playing.

kerhonker
11-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks, I just hope the retail Version will include these...Or i could search for these from previoud DVD 3D movies like Aliens Vs Monsters that are included in that Box...LOL I tried My DISNEY WORLD 3D glasses but No good They must be based on a different 3d system...

City Builder
11-23-2009, 02:42 AM
I never thought about making my own, however I have lots of red and blue transparancy film that would be super simple to tape onto my reading glasses, or grab an old pair of swim goggles (the cheapies found at places like walmart for $1.99) and use the magic markers on the lenses would be super simple to make these.

I bought a ticket to a 3D movie at one of the local theaters just so that I could buy a pair of their 3D glasses as they wouldn't sell them without having a ticket to the movie but they didn't work so they must be using a different 3D technology than the game uses. I'm gonna try the magic markers on the old swim goggles first to see how they do, I don't know if I'll be able to stand wearing goggles that have streaky colors on the len's.

Honestly, it's kind of a shame that there isn't some offer through Steam like "pay $1.99 shipping" and have them or a 3rd party ship the 3D glasses, even the cheapy cardboard glasses would be nice as a "special" offer.

kerhonker
11-23-2009, 10:40 PM
yes good idea...i found a 3d glasses site on google but you still need to send them a stamped self addressed envelope plus a dollar to get em...oh well.....i'm still hoping the retail version inside for us.....

infael
12-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Has anyone tried the steroscope setting in AP? How was it?

kerhonker
12-11-2009, 12:38 PM
i haven't tried it cause i want a retail dvd version to come out anyone know when???