PDA

View Full Version : KBAP Demo Crash Issue

wurenben
11-15-2009, 03:06 PM
I've downloaded the demo of KBAP(English Version) and tried it.But within half hour I crashed two times, both of them are critical so I must reset the computer. I bought
KBTL before and I like it very much (especially the music), although it crashes seldom. But it never happened before crashing 2 times in 30 minutes. One appears when combating enemies, the other one comes on map-walking.

My computer information
(working fine with Dragon Age Origings,NBA 2k10)

CPU:AMD 550@ quad core (oc 3.5g)
RAM: PDP ddr 800 2g x2 (oc 900)
MB:Gigabyte MA790GP-UD4H
VGA:MSI N260GTX Lightning
VGA Driver:Nvidia WHQL 190.62

Nike-it
11-16-2009, 07:22 AM
I've downloaded the demo of KBAP(English Version) and tried it.But within half hour I crashed two times, both of them are critical so I must reset the computer. I bought
KBTL before and I like it very much (especially the music), although it crashes seldom. But it never happened before crashing 2 times in 30 minutes. One appears when combating enemies, the other one comes on map-walking.

My computer information

Please send Dxdiag report to our support team (support@1cpublishing.eu), It is hard to say why it happens without more such info.

Elias_Maluco
12-02-2009, 01:43 AM

My computer information

Same happened to me, 4 times now, is kinda game breaking. It locks my PC so badly i cant ctrl+at+del out of it, only reset.

It happened on the inventory screen, it happened on the map, it happened twice while trying to beat that accursed robot (r14 something).

I remember having similar crashes on KB the Legend, but those were recoverable: it would come back after waiting for a bit and hitting ctrl+alt+del and getting back to the game. Now it just freezes and theres nothing I can do.

My PC:

Athlon X2 3800, 2GB RAM, GeForce 7600 GT (not sure about the drivers version).

Im downloading the lastest drivers and will run dxdiag. I will report back when I find anything.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: Im not playing the demo, Im playing the full version (downloaded from gamersgate)