![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Last edited by trk29; 08-20-2009 at 10:20 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
What I was talking about was people saying that Anton needed to answer it just kept going and going. And he had a legitimate reason for not answering. What I thought was proof was coming from the twitter page and the 505 online demo. I apologize for saying that there would be cockpits because I got that information off of the twitter site, and from the posts from the LIVE DEMO. Last edited by trk29; 08-21-2009 at 02:36 AM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, I appreciate your sense of humour.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the reply Anton.
I'm really not out to be snarky when I say the decision to release a flight sim game without cockpits is probably one of the more convoluted, confusing and bizarre decisions ever made in development/publishing of a project. It's unfortunate and dissapointing to say the least, hopefully full support of all the planes in BoP will be added eventually. Until then. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
With sim's there is never really a strict deadline due to the amount of reasearch and testing that is needed. but console games are produced to be shipped at a certain time. and im sure no german cockpits was more of a "time/money" issue then it was a "stupid/ignorance" issue. I mean anton said we are FOR SURE getting those cockpits for the bf109 and fw190. thats awesome |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
-1 to Apeboy. Yep, unneccessary. If you start a post with "i'm not trying to be snarky" that means you had time to re-read and avoid sounding like a dick. To paraphrase Anton's explanation, they expanded their original build of only 12 flyable planes to make the game bigger and better (with 40+) - we now have historical axis vs allies MP, instead of Spits vs P51s which the 'peanut gallery' would have complained about 100% as 'arcady' and 'not true to the original'. We're getting German fighter cockpits......like guilty said, thats awesome. Check your damn tone and show some respect. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anton has spent more time answering questions on this board than any other developer of a game I've ever seen. I'm impressed by your loyalty to the fanbase Anton (I would have never been able to put up with this bunch of flight sim fanboys
Congratulations on the most impressive flight sim to hit a console to date Anton, and here's to much success. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
And, please, stop it |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you for the advice.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|