![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
There is hope that in the future it will be possible to create user labels within script. But this feature is still bugged in the latest RC. Quote:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Excellent news, many thanks Banks!
Is it possible to make an html(java?) file which when launched on a client PC would provide a GUI for this script? Hopefully data on already occupied seats can be transfered from server/other clients in real time (or on demand at least)? Last edited by Ataros; 10-15-2012 at 09:20 AM. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is great! Thank you, Banks.
Is there a way to set some aircraft so that they don't show up on the list of aircraft at start? I suppose I could set the other aircraft to spawn on trigger so they aren't active in the game at the outset until someone triggers the spawn.
__________________
Pilot #1 (9:40 hours flying time, 3/0/1 Fighters, 7/2/0 Bombers). RIP No.401 Squadron Forum ![]() ![]() ![]() Using ReconNZ's Pilot Log Book |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thx for the script Banks....one question:
can i change the list of available planes when use !aircraft command?? e.g only red side. Salute! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Both answers are yes, however I need to enhance the script. I hope I have time to do this next week.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
This is really a great piece of work and has totally revitalized No.401 Squadron in a big way. We hope to use this script to help bring a CO-OP campaign to fruition. We're testing with the current version and signs are really good.
__________________
Pilot #1 (9:40 hours flying time, 3/0/1 Fighters, 7/2/0 Bombers). RIP No.401 Squadron Forum ![]() ![]() ![]() Using ReconNZ's Pilot Log Book |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Very nice..Tried this and looks very promising only problem for me is if I use your script, Triggers and Actions seem to stop working? or am I doing something wrong?
Last edited by Punch_145; 10-27-2012 at 09:33 PM. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thx again for your work Banks.
Is there a way to limit the player spawn? Means as soon as a player got shot, he is out. Or better , can I seperate playable flights from non playable? Would that only be possible by adding AI flights by loading submissions? Last edited by Nephris; 10-28-2012 at 01:01 PM. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
@All: Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming. I will add the requested features as soon as possible. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kodiak,hello mate
Cheese |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|