![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I took these from a replay of a training session against a couple of sturmoviks. The detail is amazing, better then consoles. Also, tracer bullets are nice
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ahhh they're pretty good pics you got there, Lets hope that P-40 gets released on the consoles. Looks fantstic
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I would compare the P-40 to a P-51D and Yak-3 Hybrid It has 6 machine guns stable gun platform like the P-51d (in consoles) and it turns tight like the Yak-3. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
that Anton will try to get it to the consoles through other avenues than BOP, perhaps publish himself. The cooperation with BOP's publisher probably didn't work out the way he's hoped for and it also seems he's now been silenced through contractual obligatons. Hopefully he'll manage, and we'll soon all be meeting on PS3 WOP, with all the features, DLC and updates he'd like to provide, but obviously can't for BOP.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I doubt it. The amounts of money required to publish a game are staggeringly high compared to what a developer makes for creating the game.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
How much are we talking about for publishing a game? I mean, properly, with a good amount of advertising. Any idea?
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
another thing I would like BoP get from WoP, is tracers and gun and engine sounds. BoP sounds are lame in my opinion I could get a video made, but dont know how to make my replays videos |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|