![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
| View Poll Results: How would You like Teams to be Organized? | |||
| VAS Squadron vs Everyone Else |
|
12 | 36.36% |
| VAS & Penor Flight vs Everyone Else |
|
2 | 6.06% |
| Fresh, Random Teams (both equal in player skills, and numbers) |
|
19 | 57.58% |
| Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey would it be possible to have the mods (like trk) make the teams into two usergroups so we could each have our own thread? For strategy and so forth. I am admin of a phpbb so I know sometimes mods can set thread permissions and make usergroups, it depends on their mod powers
Since both teams have more experienced players than non-experienced, there will have to be a couple squadrons that aren't so clear-cut. For team USSR, I have a bunch of data you can peruse to help pick a squadron, minus the actual draft order (unless edal thinks that should be available, I don't know... might be bad for morale). Some numbers about who's good at what, based on stats up till about dec 24th. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Thanks for the help kozzmo |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I understand, lets just try to keep the known best players team up with those who have declared that they are new to the game or that come from realistic and are starting to try out simulation mode. In any case, squadrons need to be approved by me. I promise that I will verify that squadrons are balanced and I will be fair about it.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Soviet-Sqadron:
Mirgervin Macademic Ar_Kozz (?) Stingersix |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
does ar_kozz know about this?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ouch...
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
not good ? im a completely noob. i use only bnz-tactics. and they are easy with the right plane...
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
@edal
i have asked him on psn and via pm. and i think, he would join us. but is the squadron to hard ? |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
* As soon as Ar_kozz confirms this I can approve this squadron my friend (well you are really my enemy now lol) |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
What I mean is that if you have asked these players if it is ok with them. If they agree, then I will accept this squadron. Also, please figure out a name for it unless you want it to be named "Soviet Squadron"
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|