Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Lightbulb The New Xbox IL2 Squadron! Sonderkommando Elbe

Allright; it came to this.

Sinds this game is soo Über fantastic, and we allready have a PSN group who play this game on their consoles, it is time that WE Xbox people finally have that share of the loot. HereBy; I anounce that, I - or anyone who beats me to it, is About to Create a New Squadron For IL2 Stumovik for the XBOX 360!

So, i've said. Now, sinds i'm a retired Moderator, i know for a fact that there is a 1-2-3 kinds rules to follow in the sence of Copyright, Legal B.S and all that, so we have to do it Good and atleast, OUTSTANDING!

There may be one day of joy in the future that we're able to link PSN to XBL. but i'm afraid, i'll be old and Dead when that happens. but hey, we can all day dream.

Now; we're gona need some people who know the A B C about Creating a new CLAN / Squadron. We're gonna need a Name, preferbally a Classic German name with a hence or tradition and Ironnic in it?

We're gonna know were people are living, and what the times and Dates they are online. were gonna know what languages they speak and what kinda Membership they have. we're gonna need an Avatar, we're gonna need everbody Call sign, with other words: I have to Move da moon to get this Sweatheart on its way......

Now, did i Missed something.......................?

Last edited by Reddisback; 09-15-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Approved Member

sign me up!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

Default the Name!

Okay, i've got an idea for the name. I'd like to Name it von richthofen
or Richthofen for short. after the Famous Red Baron?

what do you guys think????
Old 09-14-2009, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

I think you should get this sorted and challenge the 202 Exorcists to a fight
Old 09-14-2009, 04:06 PM
Approved Member

maybe,,we should get a few names then when if we can get a few more people take a vote..
i.e Condor Legion jagdgruppe(fighter group) 88 abbrieviated to J/88,who fought in the spanish civil war

Last edited by imnotgeoff; 09-14-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Approved Member

I’ve got the name. I’ve had it in my mind for awhile but just wanted to find the right folks to team up with to use it. Redd you seem like a nice fellow and my two buddies and I have been looking for some friendly people to fly with. My GT is Phluxuation. I’m GMT-5 (eastern time US) and my buddies are GMT-4 (central time US). I prefer realistic games since my eyes are old and I can’t spot targets as well in sim, plus the trim gets on my nerves, but I enjoy both (arcade is not an option for me ).

Anyway, to the name. I saw this on an episode of Dogfights on the History Channel and thought it would be a perfect clan name if a game ever came out deserving it. I’d say BoP is that game.

Sonderkommando Elbe. The first link is a wikipedia article. Hope you guys like it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_Elbe

Old 09-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

thanks guys. talk to you later. i have to eat first, then i have to pedle my bike an Hour to Pick up my copy, and then go Home. Pray that my copy is there, and not some one elses...?
Old 09-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

oooo i like it
Old 09-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Approved Member

Hey, if you're talking about a German themed squadron, I'm all in. Going with your squadron name 'Richthofen', why not name it JG2 since 'Richthofen' was its squadron name anyways. The Squadron was stationed entirely on the Western Front and the Med against Western opponents and since I love killing Spitfires, it would be perfect. LOL. Here's a wiki about the squadron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagdgeschwader_2
Old 09-14-2009, 05:11 PM
Approved Member

wow thats some gud names bein suggested