Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Technical issues

Technical issues Technical problems and solutions

Old 09-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Registered Member

Default Loging in online issue

Hello,

First off I love the game (sides no skirmish mode) and I think it is one of the best RTS's out right now.

But I cannot get online.

When I first bought the game awhile ago (through steam) I got onine one time to have a look (so I signed up correctly) but after that my computer crashed and I had to reinstall the operating system again.

I have just finished installing Men of War again but I cannot get online. I forgot what username I created but when I try and create a new username it says my username is in use already. When I try and log on using that username it says that my password is incorrect which is impossiable as I only use one password for game logons. then I try and create a new user it says that my CD key is already tied to a account.

Is there any way to see what username is tied to a cd key? or to get the details sent to the email account I used to sign up with? ( which is the same one i used to sign up to this forum)

If I am in the wrong area please let me know.

I have just recommended friends to purchase the game and we want to paly online together so I would appreciate a answer asap.

Thanks for your help
Old 09-01-2009, 01:30 AM
Registered Member

Problem solved.

I logged into gamespy.com using the email adress which then displayed all the username's that are linked to the account and I went down the list trying each one in men of war until I found the right one.

I can now log on.

admin's close this thread.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Registered Member

or your could be pro and help others that are havign the same problem and tell use exactly what you did