Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Technical issues

Technical issues Technical problems and solutions

Old 08-26-2009, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

Exclamation 1.16.4 help

i installed the game today, got 1.11.3 or w.e it is and everything was fine, downloaded 1.16.4 and 2 times during the update installment it said error and i retried like 20 times but same thing so i clicked ignore and it was still fine. but when i got off i downloaded it again and no errors came up, so i clicked on outfront_mp again and it says "This application has failed to start because mss32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.". i reinstalled and updated again and it says the same thing. Please help
Old 08-26-2009, 08:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leet_Larry View Post
i installed the game today, got 1.11.3 or w.e it is and everything was fine, downloaded 1.16.4 and 2 times during the update installment it said error and i retried like 20 times but same thing so i clicked ignore and it was still fine. but when i got off i downloaded it again and no errors came up, so i clicked on outfront_mp again and it says "This application has failed to start because mss32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.". i reinstalled and updated again and it says the same thing. Please help
Upgrade you sound card drivers, or simply download mss32.dll from internet and copy it to the games directory. It should help.