Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 08-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Approved Member

Default 4./KG 53 "Condor" - Recruiting Luftwaffe Bomber and Attack Pilots

4./KG 53 "Condor" is the "bomber section" of 4./JG 53 "Pik As". We are looking for experienced Luftwaffe Bomber and Attack Pilots. We are a "full switch squadron" and we fly in the online war Forgotten Skies. Forgotten Skies will be starting a new campaign shortly and we could use a few more bomber pilots.

Game requirements:

4.09Mb1 + AAA UI 1.1.1

The FS_War_Server utilizes "CheckRuntime=2" so it's important that any new member have a clean install of 4.08m + AAA UI 1.1.1. In addition to that there is an additional "FS Mod Pack". The next FS campaign will be "Mediterranean" and will use the ItalyAfricaGreece map.

If anyone is interested, or would like more information, please visit our web page.

4./JG53_Wotan
Staffelkapitän
Old 08-23-2009, 01:14 PM
Approved Member

Still looking for Luftwaffe bomber pilots. The next FS campaign will begin testing soon and if any Luftwaffe bomber pilot would like to "test the water" then they can tag along with no commitment.

If you are interested let me know,

Wotan
Old 09-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Approved Member

Still looking...

Wotan
Old 09-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Approved Member

Hey Wotan,

I might be interested in this, however I'm using version 4.08 at the moment... I'd like to know some more details about what you're looking for, rolewise... to see if I upgrade to 4.09.

My personal time is a bit busy most of the week too, so I don't know if you guys need someone to follow a schedule flawlessly, if so, it will be difficult for me.

See ya!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Approved Member

Default lep1981

Sorry for the late reply but I don't visit this forum often.

4./KG 53 is the "bomber" Schwarm of 4./JG 53. They fly all Luftwaffe bombers, attack aircraft, and even JaBo - depending on whatever the mission calls for. We fly in an organized online war - Forgotten Skies. Forgotten Skies runs mission 3 nights a week - Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday. Missions are 90 minutes and start at 9:30 PM eastern.

We are using mods - AAA UI 1.1.1 and run 4.09M. We also run a few other mods to add to the "fog of war" and to enhance ground / sea battles.

What we are looking for are pilots who are able to participate regularly in FS missions and who enjoy blowing stuff up.

Wotan