Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 07-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

Question Hunter and Wolf ... failed?

Does anyone remember this sidequest in Greenwort? I am on my first play-through...

Is this quest supposed to fail, i.e. the Hunter has already turned into a werewolf once you return with the blood sample?

Or is there actually a time limit on the quest, i.e. if you return with the blood sample in time, you can prevent him from turning?

Thanks!

Jens
Old 07-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Approved Member

You are supposed to kill the werewolf hero in the cave near the hunter's hut before midnight on the day you've accepted the quest. So for example, if you accept it in 11PM and fail to kill the werewolf hero in 1 hour and bring back the blood, you will fail the quest.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:09 PM
Approved Member

Yes it's possible to fail the quest and yes it's possible to succeed it by bringing the blood in time.

I'm not sure but I suspect that you need start the quest and wait to much to fail it, it seems you can't have already fail it when you take the quest. I also suspect that you won't fail it if you don't talk to the hunter until you have the blood.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Approved Member

You can not get the blood first because the werewolf will not appear untill you speak to the hunter. l cleared out the cave before l spoke to the hunter.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alboy View Post
You can not get the blood first because the werewolf will not appear untill you speak to the hunter. l cleared out the cave before l spoke to the hunter.
That's interesting... what happens if you fail the quest? Does he attack you? Does he sell werewolves?
Old 02-15-2010, 03:15 AM
Approved Member

No, he doesn't attack--he just sadly says "you see what I have become". But if you go back later he seems happy, saying that he is now a sort of veterenarian. He also sells wolves and hyenas.

Last edited by Vomaxx; 02-23-2010 at 03:24 AM.