Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Red Tide

Men of War: Red Tide Stand-alone expansion to its critically acclaimed RTS Men of War

Old 07-07-2009, 05:46 AM
Approved Member

Default IGN preview

IGN published first detailed preview to the upcoming expansion to MoW.
"Men of War: Red Tide should satisfy WWII fans looking to take on a new front when it's released later this year." - says the author.
You can find the preview here.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Approved Member

Default Red Tide-preview

Great preview. Thanks for posting. I am really excited about this one. With it's focus on a strong storyline and the numerous number of new vehicles one could drive, maybe this expansion will turn out to be better than the original.

That would be truly amazing.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Approved Member

It is grate that we can get a, hmmm, bonus campaign for MoW, but why there isn't campaigns with the allies or even with the Germans. I know, I know You are Russians but still You have a whole ww2 to cover and even if the allied part is exhausted, it still can make a lot of people happy, and not talking about a German campaign what would be the awesomest thing. There are no much games with MoW potential (I know none) and to cover the whole ww2 to.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by szebus View Post
It is grate that we can get a, hmmm, bonus campaign for MoW, but why there isn't campaigns with the allies or even with the Germans. I know, I know You are Russians but still You have a whole ww2 to cover and even if the allied part is exhausted, it still can make a lot of people happy, and not talking about a German campaign what would be the awesomest thing. There are no much games with MoW potential (I know none) and to cover the whole ww2 to.
personally i like russian and german campaigns more than allied one. because a lot of games have devoted to allied campaigns but a lesser number to russian and even a fewer to german
Old 07-25-2009, 04:41 AM
Registered Member

Should have been a Japanese campaign considering how few games actually choose to do that. At least it's not more UK/US/Germany. The Black Jackets don't get a lot of press. I guess the publishers are just trying to satisfy their fellow Russians.

Last edited by Lap; 08-06-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:41 PM
Approved Member

i agree about japanese campaign but i like russian campaign \i'm not russian myself\ more than any other.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:36 PM
Approved Member

Perhaps they are saving the Japanese faction for a more Pacific Theatre based WW2 game.
But yes it does seem like this new expansion is focusing mainly on the Russians - Which is a good thing, i'm getting very tired of playing as the Allies in every other game out there.
Hopefully we'll get some missions where we can use the Romanians or Italians, who have also been overlooked in the WW2 RTS field.

Still looking forward to this game, do we have any news on a date?
Gamespot started saying the game was coming out earlier in July, of course it didn't, but since then they have just added a day every day that it doesn't come out....It's quite frustrating.

Last edited by Nokturnal; 07-30-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Approved Member

i've read in the game's features page that we going to have 23 missions and 4 playable forcess Soviet, German, Romanian and Italian forces.
NICE
Old 08-03-2009, 06:15 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by persoiranian View Post
i've read in the game's features page that we going to have 23 missions and 4 playable forcess Soviet, German, Romanian and Italian forces.
NICE
The only playable faction will be Soviet Marines.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
The only playable faction will be Soviet Marines.
so i think it's fault of my bad english understanding