Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Tips and hints for Single player campaign

Tips and hints for Single player campaign May contain SPOILERs

Old 05-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Registered Member

Default Penal colony soviet mission

I have almost finished this level. However, I am a little stuck. I am at the stage of the mission where you have to defend the hill against the counter attack. I only have maybe 7 men left.

I noticed in one of the popup hints that in this level you can recruit soldiers. I loaded up a prior save game and moved close to various soldiers but never got the hand icon to recruit any of them.

Was anyone able to recruit extra men?

I don't think there are mines on this level because that would have helped with the hill defense.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:36 AM
Registered Member

I got past this mission. I was only able to recruit one or two guys at the beginning. Not really worthwhile.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicky View Post
I have almost finished this level. However, I am a little stuck. I am at the stage of the mission where you have to defend the hill against the counter attack. I only have maybe 7 men left.

I noticed in one of the popup hints that in this level you can recruit soldiers. I loaded up a prior save game and moved close to various soldiers but never got the hand icon to recruit any of them.

Was anyone able to recruit extra men?

I don't think there are mines on this level because that would have helped with the hill defense.

you have to be close to a guy, color green in the map then you get a hand. click.