Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Tips and hints for Single player campaign

Tips and hints for Single player campaign May contain SPOILERs

Old 05-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Registered Member

Default Help on Russian Mission 3: P.O.W.

I get to the point where the main character must escape from the map and several large groups of germans come swarming from all directions and can't ifgure out where to escape from. I can't kill all the germans either with the limited force I have.

Any advice?

Thanks
Old 05-05-2009, 01:49 AM
Registered Member

i never did beat this mission. i would always try to jump in a vehicle and then try and hightail it outta there but that didnt work. so i hid in the school building nd sneaked around. but whenever i got to the "spot" it wouldnt do anything. so idk either
Old 05-05-2009, 04:58 AM
Registered Member

The exit point is in the bottom left of the map. One way to beat this is to send the hero unit (one of the brothers I think), down to the bottom left corner of the map before triggering the wave of enemy forces.

Cheesy but it works.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktor View Post
The exit point is in the bottom left of the map. One way to beat this is to send the hero unit (one of the brothers I think), down to the bottom left corner of the map before triggering the wave of enemy forces.

Cheesy but it works.
its the bottom right side of the map, assuming you have the SS HQ on the top, anyway, used a German car and i stopped at the building with the large chiminy and then i distracted the germans with the remintents of my forces and snuck, alexy, to the glowing red thing...
Old 05-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Approved Member

press o and then select on the part u are on an arrow will point that way
Old 05-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Approved Member

before the first wave, try to have mined a lot of avenue's of approach. (lots of stuff in german trucks), sneak in steal it and plant it for future events, while they stand around. when all done attack.. then next wave run and hide. then try to lure the armour with one soldier towards the mines.. use anti tank grenades if possible.
after the heavy stuff is dealt with take on the infantry.

In the end, go to factory with all your men and finish off the remaining germans and walk towards the red arrow... next mission

Last edited by happy; 05-09-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Registered Member

bottom right corner of map is where you suppose to go.