Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Tips and hints for Single player campaign

Tips and hints for Single player campaign May contain SPOILERs

Old 04-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Registered Member

Default What am I missing

I have had two problems... neither sorted and one now stopping in me in my tracks.

I can't figure out how to use 1) Dynamite and now 2) Wirecutters.

I get the wirecutters as either primary or secondary tool/weapon but they don't appear in the 'use item' box on the right (or anywhere else other than the inventory)

I have also tried direct control but always end up firing the gun or throwing a grenade.

Have you a fool's guide to using dynamite and in particular the wirecutters?

Cheers
Old 04-27-2009, 05:56 AM
Approved Member

Smile

I'll help ya out.

To use wire cutters (I assume you mean in Chasing Shadows), simply walk into the section in the fence which you must cut. Note this is a predetermined spot which is marked on map.

To use Dynamite, first make sure you have some in inventory by pressing I by default, then hit the gear icon in the controls area. You will see a picture of dynamite if you have any in your inventory along with a number on the dynamite icon to show you how many bundles you have. This is also the same technique to setup mines correctly. Although with mines I find it much easier to hold shift while placing mines for more precision.

Hope this helped.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggernautOfWar View Post
I'll help ya out.

To use wire cutters (I assume you mean in Chasing Shadows), simply walk into the section in the fence which you must cut. Note this is a predetermined spot which is marked on map.

To use Dynamite, first make sure you have some in inventory by pressing I by default, then hit the gear icon in the controls area. You will see a picture of dynamite if you have any in your inventory along with a number on the dynamite icon to show you how many bundles you have. This is also the same technique to setup mines correctly. Although with mines I find it much easier to hold shift while placing mines for more precision.

Hope this helped.
Many thanks, certainly did help. Stuck on the next mission now lol!!!
Old 04-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Approved Member

Is that mission the U-boat mission? Where are you stuck?

I died once in that mission and won it the 2nd time.