Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Registered Member

Default Will The Series continue????

As you know we have liked with king bounty new generation.My question about is future of this game.After new packet armored princess, will the series continue?...Thanks for 1cpublishing,katauri and atari companies...
Really I select the games very rarely and I observe games very carefully,This game is ,imo, best game for years...
Old 03-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Approved Member

I certainly hope so, after all KB: AP is just an add-on not a full sequel.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:42 PM
Approved Member

I don't see how any one official can give you a definitive answer. Certainly not before they see how Armored Princess sells.

Like most things, profitability will determine if a sequel is given the go-ahead.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:00 AM
Approved Member

I'd be a bit surprised if the series didn't continue. Other 1C published games are getting sequels done (Fantasy Wars -> Elven Legacy, Theater of War 2, Men of War is the third "of War" game), and I'm not sure their sales would be much higher than King's Bounty.

King's Bounty, while I'm not sure how much it sold, it does seem to be quite popular with a ton of forum posts compared to other 1C titles, and it doesn't appear to be a game that needs a really high budget to create.

They seem to have a bit of an established community here to sell to, and King's Bounty did well review wise, and they didn't particularly have much of a marketing campaign so their next King's Bounty title will probably get a bit more coverage and more widespread word-of-mouth than this one did.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:28 AM
Approved Member

There are no exact plans about the full sequel to KB, surely Katauri will continue developing great games. All information about future projects is kept in secret.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
There are no exact plans about the full sequel to KB, surely Katauri will continue developing great games. All information about future projects is kept in secret.
Hurry up and announce Might and Magic 10 please.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Approved Member

Hi,

I too hope it will continue, I have had tons of fun woth KB:TK so far
Might and Magic X OOHH yeah, I would LOVE to see that one ( or any others in that series as a remake ) hit the shelves
Also, I would like http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/dos...me/196764.html this game as a remake, it really is a GREAT game with LOADS of potential... pleas , take a few min to read the game description and you will be surprised...... Tactics, in more than one way, RPG, Diplomacy skills..well the list is just too darn long to list here. I have had countless hours playing this game... so please take a look and ( legaly ) d/l the demo
Old 04-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Approved Member

It will. First will be sequel King's Bounty: Armored Princess
http://www.kings-bounty.com/eng/princess/
Then more games

Last edited by Nike-it; 04-03-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Approved Member

Default KB future

What would everyone like to see? Another KB:TL add-on after AP, or a full on sequel?

I personally would take another add-on. Or better yet, they could begin developing the next full on sequel and a second KB:TL add-on simultaneously. That would be awesome!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Approved Member

Actually Armored Princess turned out to be more than just an add on. First of all it is stand alone and doesn't require the original game. Secondly AP has a big new campaign, new quests, NPCs, locations and many more. And finally - again it is huge and has many hours of gameplay.
This is the reason why we decided to qualify it as a sequel.