Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 03-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up Will BoP support the new Thrustmaster Flightstick

Hello guys, Anton,

I have anxious been following the posts over here and it has been said before, my compliments for Anton!!!! His answering and support are beyond the Call of Duty. Way to go Anton!

I have been playing the PC version of IL-Sturmovik for years now and since I'm partly switched to the console I have been waiting for this to come true.

Flightsticks for the PS3 are arriving now. I use the Saitek gear on the PC but fancy the new Thrustmaster Flightstick for the PS3. Will this one be supported by BoP since the stick has been released shortly?

Secondly, how many players are possible in a Multiplayer game. Both questions might have been answered in previous posts, but I had to give my compliments to Anton

Last edited by Douglas Bader; 03-04-2009 at 10:50 PM. Reason: mistake in header
Old 03-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Bader View Post
Flightsticks for the PS3 are arriving now. I use the Saitek gear on the PC but fancy the new Thrustmaster Flightstick for the PS3. Will this one be supported by BoP since the stick has been released shortly?

Secondly, how many players are possible in a Multiplayer game. Both questions might have been answered in previous posts, but I had to give my compliments to Anton
There are up to 16 players in MP session.
I can't give information on PS3 joysticks support now.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Yudintsev View Post
There are up to 16 players in MP session.
I can't give information on PS3 joysticks support now.
Anton, I presume this information will become available in the near future? Thanks for the reply on the Multiplayer question.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Anton, I presume this information will become available in the near future?
Yep.
Old 03-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Approved Member

This PS3 Flightstick looks pretty cool! Thanks for the info. Hopefully this will work with BoP, as I'm buying the PS3 version of the game.

Never used any Flightstick before, but with the release of BoP, now will be a great reason to start...
Old 03-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Approved Member

Default Support for Thrustmaster Flightstick

Hello GabeFan,

I hope so too. Thrustmaster has quite a reputation concerning Flightsticks(allthough not all of them were that good) so I believe(hope) BoP will support these stick. I have been using Flightsticks from Thrustmaster from the early PC simulation days and they have never dissapointed me. Have used the Saitek gear aswell (X36 Combo) and they are really top of the bill. Believe however that these kind of sticks will never be console material, but who knows.

Regards,

Marcel
Old 03-24-2009, 08:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Anton, I presume this information will become available in the near future? Thanks for the reply on the Multiplayer question.
I hope the Saitek Aviator for PS3 will work. Since it is only 1 of 2 that are made for it.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

Default Thrustmaster Hotas

Thrustmaster has released another stick, HOTAS which will be release together with the PC version of HAWX. Goog thing about this stick is that it will also work on the PS3(lucky me)
Old 03-27-2009, 01:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Thrustmaster has released another stick, HOTAS which will be release together with the PC version of HAWX. Goog thing about this stick is that it will also work on the PS3(lucky me)
I just saw a post on the Hawx forum about that stick and he said the dead zone was off and the stick didn't handle that well for Hawx. That Stick looks sick though! I like it. If I don't get the aviator throught the contest then I will probably get the T Hotas. Let me know how it works.

Qoute Kada-Dix
"I bought a Thrustmaster T Hotas today... and so far I think the PS3 controller is much better, much more sensitive and responsive

The Hotas has a small but noticeable deadzone and no function to look around you!

Waste of money so far!"

Qoute
"Played a online TDM this morning and got an embarrassing 300 points with it... switched to PS3 controller and was back up in the thousands

may have wasted my money!"
Old 03-27-2009, 02:01 AM
Approved Member

No way to look around? What's that hat switch for? Works on the aviator, don't know why it wouldn't on that thing.