Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

Old 11-28-2008, 03:00 PM
Registered Member

Lightbulb My final score 1st time played

I took paladin (class i never played in any game) and started my destiny

After many hours, going through WHOLE game, here is my score, not too much, but i'm glad i got everything done (i think).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (650.3 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (659.2 KB, 187 views)
Old 11-28-2008, 03:08 PM
Approved Member

Cool. Had fun playing?

I'm on my third game now, this time as paladin.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

Ye, had much fun, the game is very long with good story, quests, and managing of armies, spells and stuff
Old 11-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Approved Member

Awesome game, I agree. During my first run I rated it 8.5 at Gamespot, but I have since changed my score to 10. It is not a 10 of course (no game is), but I feel it deserves it.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Approved Member

Haha, I've played 50 days longer than you and had almost 100 hours of gametime but I kept running around the world testing new combinations and each trip with a ship/dirigible takes ~12 hours so no surprise there. Your stats seem kinda low though, mine were yours +10, bad luck with items?
Old 11-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

Not bad items, just i didnt take +attack +def +int items, i was going for leadership, resistance, %defense, %damage and stuff, i think it better pays off. Btw. i had too many items to choose from, and i could switch as i like. If you want i can upload my save game.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

I also had more leadership than you, 30% magic resistance, and 10% physical resistance. Then again, I was a warrior, so I guess your items overlap with my leadership bonus.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

Quite impressive RAGE (94)and MANA (131) ammount for Paladin (quite above average)

Also I like name of you hero

my first time I was third in the scores table, and also I first time played Paladin

My first time I tried all wifes - but ever since I used mostly only Rina (sometimes Xeona)

45 Days - GREAT!

I totally did not have 100 quests finished on my first time (I quite tried to rush trough the game, but still I had more than 45 days - as I had often to return to replenish my army)

LOL - in your TOP units you have all classes, but orcs- you don't like them huh? I don't think I ever used such colorful variety of races that all came in the end score screen (I use archers from all classes, but not long enough to get them into TOP 7) - Also I am sad that even if you had Rina - you didn't have UNDEAD in your army.

Also my spirit with highest level is always Reaper

Damage by Spellbook 1% you really used ressurection only huh?

Lost unit of 14K is quite good average - very good average for first time

Good job done!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatts View Post
Quite impressive RAGE (94)and MANA (131) ammount for Paladin (quite above average)

Also I like name of you hero

my first time I was third in the scores table, and also I first time played Paladin

My first time I tried all wifes - but ever since I used mostly only Rina (sometimes Xeona)

45 Days - GREAT!

I totally did not have 100 quests finished on my first time (I quite tried to rush trough the game, but still I had more than 45 days - as I had often to return to replenish my army)

LOL - in your TOP units you have all classes, but orcs- you don't like them huh? I don't think I ever used such colorful variety of races that all came in the end score screen (I use archers from all classes, but not long enough to get them into TOP 7) - Also I am sad that even if you had Rina - you didn't have UNDEAD in your army.

Also my spirit with highest level is always Reaper

Damage by Spellbook 1% you really used ressurection only huh?

Lost unit of 14K is quite good average - very good average for first time

Good job done!
Hehe, thanks for your support!

Hm... the point with my troops so colorful is: i had level 5 creatures on my entering the dragon maze, and i realized, its not the level of creatures that win, its the number so i chose to buy as many archers there. Those elven archers you see i used ONLY on the maze, and they got to top list. The thing with losses too, i lost the troops in the maze, as i didnt care of their dying (so thats why 14k losses ). Dragons were almost useless in my army, despite that black dragons got on the list (thats only because i saved them and only got that fire breath in fights). I used rina because of pirates, played with them, and dealt massive dmg (also had 4+ items for pirates). Of orcs i used ONLY veteran orcs, they dealt MASSIVE dmg output, 2x crit = 25k+ dmg (by my opinion most effective unit).
Spells is used most is this way: 1. phantom, 2. bless, 3. ressurect, 4. other. I used no dmg spells, mana used for ressing and phantom
Old 12-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Approved Member

u get orcs usually only very late,
at least the really good unit the veteran orc