Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 10-06-2008, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

Default Kraken

Where is he? I've searched around the entire map but cannot find him. Do you have to speak with someone special? Please help.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:09 AM
Approved Member

Yes.

It's a quest that starts with that pirate girl (I forgot her name), that eventually can become your wife.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:33 AM
Approved Member

The Piretess Mirabella will really start this quest (be sure to have Mirabella MOD that repairs this issue or 1.6.5 patch first you start this)
Than find another ship - talk to it's captain (on the same map as Mirabella) he will lead to you to the Kraken (you will know that you are there, when the other ship is sunken down by "something" - guess by what )

Kill Kraken, Kill James and marry Mirabella to get +100% attack to pirates
Old 10-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

I want to kill the Kraken, but I am happy with my current wife (Frog, I'm a mage).

Do a need to divorce my wife, or can this quest be done while staying married to Frog lady?

Edit: tested myself - it's possible to kill the Kraken without divorcing your current wife. Just tell the pirate lady you'd like to marry here, visit the pirate monster hunter further north, follow him across the map, and the Kraken attacks.

Current wife didn't even complain.
________
buy herbalaire

Last edited by bugmenot; 01-23-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
I want to kill the Kraken, but I am happy with my current wife (Frog, I'm a mage).

Do a need to divorce my wife, or can this quest be done while staying married to Frog lady?
Tell her you want to marry to get the quest going but after defeating the Kracken you can tell her you're already married. Unless I missed the humour the first time, I think the dialog of her response has changed with the 165 patch.