Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 10-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Approved Member

Default Question on selling troops

I went to Arlania and decided I want to sell some troops to make room for some Marauders. I went to the castle (right near the entrance to the area), but I can't figure out how to sell them... whatever I click on I get no option to sell. What am I doing wrong? And is there a hint guide somewhere that really explains all the things that the manual is lacking (like the actual math used in battle calculations)? Thanks.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmskin View Post
I went to Arlania and decided I want to sell some troops to make room for some Marauders. I went to the castle (right near the entrance to the area), but I can't figure out how to sell them... whatever I click on I get no option to sell. What am I doing wrong? And is there a hint guide somewhere that really explains all the things that the manual is lacking (like the actual math used in battle calculations)? Thanks.
erm..you cant mate.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Approved Member

So, you're saying there's no way to sell troops? You just have to dismiss them when you want to try a different type? Is there any way to have more than 5 different types, or is that maybe what the 'Garrison' is for? I really like the game, but as usual, the docs are really lacking in explaining exactly what's going on. I smell an 'Official Hint Guide' to clear everything up...
Old 10-05-2008, 01:19 AM
Approved Member

You have 5 army slots, 3 garrison slots, and with skills in the mind tree, 2 backup slots. It's still not a lot, but you can experiment a little and of course you can save before you make any big changes.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:07 AM
Approved Member

I put troops that I might want later into the garrison. All the castles have them.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:31 AM
Approved Member

OK, thanks for the ideas, guys... appreciate it.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Approved Member

I would make it possible to sell troops back for a percentage, especially on the impossible level where money is tight.