Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 10-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Approved Member

Default What is metatron and where is fellow to decipher animal (spoiler request)

In the dwarven area you can ride train to a place called metatron. I've not found any sort of major quest (or minor quest) there. I'm currently doing the elf/undead area - will there be a future use for this area or did i miss some major quest ?

When you find the three animals for the guild (royal snake, dragonfly, and cyclop) they say they need an expert to decphier them. Where is this expert (i've not seen him in the elf, dwarf, pirate island or main land).

Last edited by jake21; 10-04-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Approved Member

Anyone ? Pretty please ?
Old 10-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Approved Member

As far as i know there isn't a place called metatron. There is a train going to a place called mehgard though. If you are talking about that place then the storyline will require you to go there later. There are no other quest there.

As for the decipherer, i have no idea either.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Approved Member

Thanks! Yes I meant mehgard. I guess it should have been obvious that I would have to go there later since the quest near the train is related to an area later in the story.

Hum. Well hopefully someone knows about the decipher thing. I tried visiting the obvious places (druids and rangers) to see if they had a clue about the animals... they didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
As far as i know there isn't a place called metatron. There is a train going to a place called mehgard though. If you are talking about that place then the storyline will require you to go there later. There are no other quest there.

As for the decipherer, i have no idea either.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake21 View Post
Thanks! Yes I meant mehgard. I guess it should have been obvious that I would have to go there later since the quest near the train is related to an area later in the story.

Hum. Well hopefully someone knows about the decipher thing. I tried visiting the obvious places (druids and rangers) to see if they had a clue about the animals... they didn't.
The decipherer of the animals is at the Mage tower just south of the Darion King's castle where u started out as a level 1.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Approved Member

I think perhaps I was not clear. When you bring the three animals to the mage tower they say they need an expert to decipher them and you are to find one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solkarnar View Post
The decipherer of the animals is at the Mage tower just south of the Darion King's castle where u started out as a level 1.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Approved Member

I think the mage Shivarious (sp?) is the decipherer himself. Try getting some dragonflies there and turn it in, u dont need to get all 3 kinds of animals to turn them in all at the same time.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

I did turn all three in. Now he says it will take him time to decipher and they need an expert. If I see an expert I should tell them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solkarnar View Post
I think the mage Shivarious (sp?) is the decipherer himself. Try getting some dragonflies there and turn it in, u dont need to get all 3 kinds of animals to turn them in all at the same time.