Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

Default Start of the game

When i started the game the first guy told me i was not very good at killing dragons and should become a Treasure Hunter. Does this have any effect on the game later on ?

Also: the chests that can be found in the tactical areas. If i win the battle and don't open it, will it just dissapear or will it get autolooted? Can anything usefull be found in those chests so should i make it a priority to open them?

Last edited by lethul; 10-02-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethul View Post
When i started the game the first guy told me i was not very good at killing dragons and should become a Treasure Hunter. Does this have any effect on the game later on ?

Also: the chests that can be found in the tactical areas. If i win the battle and don't open it, will it just dissapear or will it get autolooted? Can anything usefull be found in those chests so should i make it a priority to open them?
In any case you will be a Treasure Hunter and it won't influence the game.

And about chests on battle arenas: open them if possible, as there you can find gold, scrolls, artifacts, runes and etc. and you can open them only during the battle.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Approved Member

yeah adds a bit more strategy to the battles i think, cos it does waste an attack opening em. I found the officers baton in a chest and a few spells and the odd rune but 99% of the time its just money. I always try and open em tho.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Approved Member

And it is usually best to get them ASAP for the opposing forces may gather the loot themselves.