Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 01-15-2014, 05:43 PM
Approved Member

Default Must fixes for me to buy MOW2!!

Sorry for what seems to be an unrespectful post its not...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I haven't been here for a while as I got sick n tired the way mow played with certain aspects. I love the idea of the way it played generally, but some niggles had put me totally off the game..

These were:

_reloading your MG/AA etc (what a nightmare - get a truck pull up get a man direct him etc etc in which time most of your squad have been wiped out lol!) .I mean I get the real idea of Ammo not magickly appearing in the weapon, but this sequence could of been more automated. Maybe just the players goal is to get the truck near the dry emplacement, and the game does the rest.

_Difficulty Between easy and normal was a vast gap of difficuilty. Could rinse the enemy on easy then on normal totally got overrun by AI tanks. Please maybe tone down the tank reinforcements from the AI.

These 2 alone killed the game, for me, otherwise its a good game.. I would love to come back to MOW 2 and I would (not been playing COH much anyway) but please fix these issues in 2.

If anyone agrees with this please cast a yes or no, maybe just maybe the devs will listen to us.

Last edited by Alfadan; 01-15-2014 at 05:47 PM.
Old 01-27-2014, 05:26 PM
Approved Member

great support cheers thanks yeah bye!!
Old 01-28-2014, 07:14 AM
Approved Member

What's now exactly the problem in sending your machinegunner to the ammo truck and drag the mags into his inventory? Personally I like this micromanagement. Ok, it would be a useful addition to implement a "shift+drag" for moving all items of a certain type with just one click. In multiplayer that manual rearming and refueling routine is an essential feature, cause it drags your focus from fighting to supplying your troops - leaving an "attention gap" on the FLOT. So a clear "no" from me.

Can't say something about the differences in difficulty cause I always hated the idea to "pimp" the AI's abilities by just adding more ressources. But I like the steep learning curve. Also a "no" from me.

Well, it's already to late to influence MOWAS II in any way.