Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 01-01-2014, 08:28 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy MP problems for new players

so getting this game on Monday I have enjoyed it but it has gotten annoying when I get the "Kick From Server" message more times than I get into a game since my rank is low(even though I know how to play RTS game like this from past games). I make sure that I don’t get into ranked games but players still kick me.
so what I would like to ask, will the kick option be removed in AS/AS2 since if they don’t like some people, make the lobby with a password or have the ranked option turned on since it is not the joiners fault that he/she joins a game full of generals who don’t like people.
Lots of RTS today don’t have that option since it makes the game boring and hard for new players to get games and get better.
Like I said before I like this game but I hardly find a lobby to join and not get kick.
(PS sorry if this is the wrong section of the forums to discuss this)
Old 01-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Approved Member

I agree. This is still a problem, but no one noticed that. When this will still continue with Assault Squad 2, i do not buy it.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

If people keep kicking you, you can always host your own lobby. When I was a low rank, I didnt really experience this problem. I got kicked a couple of times, but it wasnt all that bad.

Then I started hosting my own games and it was fine from then on.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Approved Member

Just join my games, I dont kick players just because they are low ranked.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:03 PM
Registered Member

Host your own games and put in the notes what skill Lvl players are invited. I wish developers would make it easier for everyone by putting a button to show if you want game to be open to all, or just beginner, or just intermediate or only advanced players and have this selection clearly visible from the lobby. It would save everyone a lot of wasted time and hard feelings trying to get in to a game or setting up a game.

Last edited by london23; 01-30-2014 at 08:16 PM.