Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 09-29-2008, 01:56 PM
Approved Member

Default Why the hekk hard?:confused:

Can someone tell me why do some of u start the first game on hard?
I'm playing on easy : learning the game mechanics, having funn , exploring and no preasure , after i learn the basics i'll go for a higher difficulty?
Old 09-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Registered Member

I start with warrior - hard... almost every game i like to start with above normal setting....

Maybe i like challenges
Old 09-29-2008, 07:17 PM
Approved Member

Because some people like a challenge?

Been playing video games for 20 years. It takes me about 5 minutes to understand how a game functions. I have never encountered a game i cant beat on "hard". Whats the point of playing a game that offers no challenge.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fell View Post
Because some people like a challenge?

Been playing video games for 20 years. It takes me about 5 minutes to understand how a game functions. I have never encountered a game i cant beat on "hard". Whats the point of playing a game that offers no challenge.
Don't save before or after every fight, particularly before suppressing or upgrading artifacts. That will give you a nice little challenge.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Approved Member

I would never play this game on Easy. Looking at the settings, Easy is ridiculous. I played the demo extensively which gave me the confidence to start the full game on Hard.

And guess what? I'm loving every minute. I'm having to THINK about how to get through certain situations, even if it means stepping back and going back to a different area to level up, or searching for a particular creature, or running past the baddies and picking up loot.

I rarely play games on Hard, and never first time, but King's Bounty is rewarding my decision to do so. The sense of achievement I will get when I finish the game will be even greater.