Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 09-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Approved Member

Default One Happy Camper!!!!!!

Hey everyone I am soo excited!!!I work here at the Mall in the city where I live and GameStop is just a few doors down from me Sooo I thought I would strool down there to see if their shipment of games had arived for today keeping my fingers crossed hoping the game had not been delayed being shipped from the warehouse. When I got there the sales rep said they had just recieved their game shipment for the day....She went back in the backroom and when she came back she was smiling from ear to ear and I knew then I had scored. I now have it in my hand and am reading the manuel.....Only bad part is I don't get home till 9PM tonight and will have to wait till then to install the game and play Kings Bounty.

Last edited by LordFess; 09-24-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

Nice benefit being a store employee Enjoy the game!!
Old 09-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordFess View Post
Hey everyone I am soo excited!!!I work here at the Mall in the city where I live and GameStop is just a few doors down from me Sooo I thought I would strool down there to see if their shipment of games had arived for today keeping my fingers crossed hoping the game had not been delayed being shipped from the warehouse. When I got there the sales rep said they had just recieved their game shipment for the day....She went back in the backroom and when she came back she was smiling from ear to ear and I knew then I had scored. I now have it in my hand and am reading the manuel.....Only bad part is I don't get home till 9PM tonight and will have to wait till then to install the game and play Kings Bounty.
Hope you enjoy the game! I really did have a wonderfull time playing it (absolutely honestly - as a gamer and not as a 1C employee).
Old 09-25-2008, 02:03 AM
Approved Member

I would be if the activation code worked.