Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 02-24-2013, 05:40 AM
What the heck...?

Default Need Help with Squad IDs in Campaign Design

I'm doing research for planning an early war DCG campaign on the Kurland and Leningrad Maps. It is planned that much of the air units and respective aircraft that participated in those areas, namely the units of Luftflotte 1, and some of the bomber and fighter regiments in the VVS Baltic Special Military District (Later VVS North-Western Front), will be included in the campaign.

The problem I've run into is that many of the VVS air regiments that were stationed in the Baltics during Barbarossa are not listed in the mission builder, which is surprising, considering the vast number of other Soviet air regiments that are listed. Some of the "missing" regiments are indeed listed as later Guards units, but due to the timeline of the campaign I don't want to use those. The only other alternative I have is to use substitute regiments - which really goes against the grain in designing this campaign - or omit them altogether. I could mix and match regiments of different air divisions within the Baltic District (there were five Air Divisions, each containing three or four Regiments), but again that goes against what I'm trying to accomplish.

Is there any sort of way or workaround in adding the regiments that aren't listed?

Thanks.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Approved Member

Iteresting question...
Some of LW units are not listed either.IE I(J)LG2

Bombing smurfs since a long time ago...