Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 01-29-2013, 02:09 AM
Registered Member

Default Soothsayer Impossible No Loss Questions

I have the most trouble in the very early part of the game. Any tips on surviving the rough start soothsayers get? I apologize for being vague. Thanks.
The first island is giving me the most trouble, if anyone has tips for the boss fights there.

Last edited by Laezyre; 01-29-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:43 AM
Registered Member

I didnt want to use the savegame scanner or wait for a decent outcome on the first island, so I gave myself the mysterious box to give me some troops I need. (I used the console)

Otherwise it keeps beeing a fail and load for the rest of the game. Also I dont like playing with units I dont like, so the box was helping to have fun early again.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:18 AM
Registered Member

Well, I would say, restart the game until you find the spells/equipments that could help you by digging up the two buried chests, getting the cache in the tree in the first area.

What worked for me was that I was able to dig up Trap and was able to get Trapper skill to level 3 in the first island and that helped me much. Another way is to get Call of Nature and level it up to level 3 to get Griffin/Royal Snake in order to get pass the bloody 2 bosses in the cave.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:41 AM
Approved Member

Some basic tips: I load up a game and check the 2 chests in the starter area. If you get a heal scroll, a call of nature, or an item that gives leadership, save the game. Otherwise, reload. Then skip the tutorial and check the number of soothsayers you can recruit. If it's 2, reload. If it's 3 or 4, reload the save game and do the tutorial. Use your points to pump up order magic and use heal and call of nature vs the final bosses. You may have to move your troops around and restart the fights to get the boss to retarget their opening spells. They tend to like to cast non-damaging spells like weakness and blind on slingers.