Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Skins and Repaints for BOB COD

Old 01-08-2013, 02:36 AM
Approved Member

Default Can you skin plots in CoD?

Can you skin plots in CoD? Is there a pilot template about?
Old 01-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Approved Member

I don't think so. I wish you could. I'm tired of the same old faces in my cockpits. (That didn't quite come out the right way did it?).

Flying online as Setback.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Approved Member

Probably all just a matter of time before we can. As you can see here, someone's already figured out how to alter the parachute skin.

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/fo...?f=173&t=32372
SSD: Intel 520 Series 240GB
HDD: WD Black 1000GB (1TB)
MoBo: ASUS P8Z77-V Socket 1155 Intel Z77 Chipset
Old 01-13-2013, 08:02 AM
Approved Member

Sounds promising,two things I'd change given half the chance,an RAF pilot where his goggles are perched on his head,when not wearing them over his eyes(the current RAF flyer either has his goggles being worn over his eyes or there are no goggles on at all).

And secondly I'd get rid of Lord Lucan flying the German aircraft lol,apart from Galland as an exception most German pilots were clean shaven,trust COD to model the exception

Anyway just thoughts,and a NOT a priority.

Alienware Aurora|Win 7 64-bit Home Premium|IC i7-920 Processor (Quad-Core)|14GB DDR3 RAM|1 TB SATA 7200rpm Hard Drive|GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE 3 X fan|Thrustmaster Warthog|Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals,throttle quadrant and Cessna trim wheel|TrackIR4|Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy!

Last edited by Plt Off JRB Meaker; 01-13-2013 at 08:08 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:55 AM
Approved Member

The modding team over at ATAG are requested to keep things within the team whilst we internally test all the various changes being made so as to ensure that the release is working, balanced and as bug free as possible on public release.

As such we cannot release what we are working on or provide snapshots as we want people to comment on the overall "pack" rather than individual mods, however: with regards to pilot models / textures I'd say don't worry too much.... whilst you'll not be able to make your own the existing ones may or may not be receiving an overhaul and in future, coding permitted, additional faces/uniforms may or may not be a possibility.

It is still early days with the mods but with a good team working on it I'd suggest the future for Modded CloD is a very bright one indeed.
V
Old 01-13-2013, 01:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG53_Valantine View Post
The modding team over at ATAG are requested to keep things within the team whilst we internally test all the various changes being made so as to ensure that the release is working, balanced and as bug free as possible on public release.

As such we cannot release what we are working on or provide snapshots as we want people to comment on the overall "pack" rather than individual mods, however: with regards to pilot models / textures I'd say don't worry too much.... whilst you'll not be able to make your own the existing ones may or may not be receiving an overhaul and in future, coding permitted, additional faces/uniforms may or may not be a possibility.

It is still early days with the mods but with a good team working on it I'd suggest the future for Modded CloD is a very bright one indeed.
V
I may or may not thank you.

Flying online as Setback.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG53_Valantine View Post

V
Thanks you guys are really picking up the pieces!
Old 01-15-2013, 09:15 PM
Approved Member

I'd like it too.....italian pilots don't even have an helmet nor goggles. Funny in open cockpit fighters

Last edited by marcastel57; 01-16-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 01-20-2013, 04:01 PM
Approved Member

Back in the day pilot skins were easy to pull out with the kegetys mod, it shouldnt be a problem i'm sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skul1.jpg (197.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 2011-07-19_00008.jpg (53.4 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by Shado; 01-20-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:23 PM
Approved Member

Fantastic Shado,and how a proper pilot of the 'Regia Aeronautica'should look like,top job mate

Alienware Aurora|Win 7 64-bit Home Premium|IC i7-920 Processor (Quad-Core)|14GB DDR3 RAM|1 TB SATA 7200rpm Hard Drive|GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE 3 X fan|Thrustmaster Warthog|Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals,throttle quadrant and Cessna trim wheel|TrackIR4|Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy!