Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 11-21-2012, 03:17 AM
Registered Member

Cool Hotas-Control Mixture

Thank you Diadalos Team for being faithfull to IL2! It is still the bestest flight simulation on earth and it only continues to get better because of you guys.

Question please. Why was there never an Axis selection available for fuel mixture in the Hotas Control? I just built a throttle quadrant with a lever for Mixture, Prop Pitch / RPM and Throttle but am not able to use the mixture as an axis. Kind of a bummer.

Would it be difficult to add in 4.12?

Thanks again for all you do!

Cheers,

WC
Old 11-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Approved Member

+1! Would be the thing i need to learn how to work with mixture. But i think there are a lot of tweaks to do in order to make mixture work in a more realistic way, (not sure, but i think it is not very real), and to work in most of the planes. That may be a huge task, or impossible one. You should also post this in the wish list... maybe for 4.13 version of the game.