Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-25-2012, 02:39 AM
Approved Member

Default Will this game be playable on a Windows 8 tablet with intel CPU?

I am planning on buying the Window Surface Pro with the Intel CPU at a later time and maybe the Asus Transformer Book much earlier. I hope that this game is playable using touch screen.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:55 AM
Approved Member

Default I'd say the king's bounty series in general is not playable on a touch screen...

the precision movements required to bypass an enemy and either get around it or get it's treasure without fighting it would be possibly impossible on a touch screen, regardless of if the computer runs the game or not, yeah the tactical battles might be almost the ideal game for a touch screen but the real time movement system is a bit clunky just flat out clunky, possibly even bad design for a turn based strategy game, and wouldn't work well on a touch screen