Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Mods

Mods Men of War mods and other improvements

Old 01-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Approved Member

Default Walk

Trying to upload a little mod for MoW Vietnam. Don't know if I did it right.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benson View Post
Trying to upload a little mod for MoW Vietnam. Don't know if I did it right.
I am no modder, for I don't have the program to open the files in the game (I can only understand a little of the mods that have already been unlocked and are in text format), but I would like to get mods for MOW Vietnam. I would like to try your mod if you don't mind. Also, if you know of other mods for MOW Vietnam, or a mod in which the units have been unlocked (I would like to use those units in regular MOW and MOW RT to have fun in single player missions), I would thank you much if you could tell me where to find them. Thank you.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Approved Member

If you go to the Digitalmindsoft Forums there are many mods for Men of War. The little mod which I was trying to upload here, and which incidently I did not make ,is a mod which allows your troops to walk instead of the usual run. Some of the mods originally made for Men of War will work in Men Of War Vietnam. There are also great tutorials there which will help you get much more fun out of this great series of games.