Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Approved Member

Default Happy birthday marines

Happy 236th marines

1.* For ten years now, our Corps has been engaged in continuous combat operations against those who threaten the security of America and our allies.* We turned the tide in the Anbar province of Iraq and continue to see success today in southwest Afghanistan. While it has come at a cost... we have much to be proud of.

2.* This past year in operations around the world including humanitarian disaster relief, counter-piracy, theater security cooperation, special operations, counter-insurgency and many more, you continued to solidify our place as America’s expeditionary force in readiness.* Since the continental congress created two battalions of Marines 236 years ago, our legacy as an ever-ready, ever capable, victory producing organization remains intact.

3.* Our rich heritage of selfless service and fidelity to nation and to one another lives on in all who currently wear the Eagle, Globe and Anchor - those who have answered the clarion call to duty with remarkable courage, dedication and unshakable resolve that Marines are so well known for.* To all Marines -- past and present -- and especially to our families... I extend my deep gratitude for all you have done and all you continue to do.

4.* As we celebrate our 236th Birthday, let us look forward to future challenges -- whatever they may be -- and reaffirm our pledge to be America’s premier crisis response force; to be the first to fight... always ready for the toughest and most challenging assignments.

5.* Happy Birthday, Marines and Semper Fidelis.

James F. Amos, General, U.S. Marine Corps, Commandant of the Marine Corps.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrickandgoose View Post
Happy 236th marines

1.* For ten years now, our Corps has been engaged in continuous combat operations against those who threaten the security of America and our allies.* We turned the tide in the Anbar province of Iraq and continue to see success today in southwest Afghanistan. While it has come at a cost... we have much to be proud of.

2.* This past year in operations around the world including humanitarian disaster relief, counter-piracy, theater security cooperation, special operations, counter-insurgency and many more, you continued to solidify our place as America’s expeditionary force in readiness.* Since the continental congress created two battalions of Marines 236 years ago, our legacy as an ever-ready, ever capable, victory producing organization remains intact.

3.* Our rich heritage of selfless service and fidelity to nation and to one another lives on in all who currently wear the Eagle, Globe and Anchor - those who have answered the clarion call to duty with remarkable courage, dedication and unshakable resolve that Marines are so well known for.* To all Marines -- past and present -- and especially to our families... I extend my deep gratitude for all you have done and all you continue to do.

4.* As we celebrate our 236th Birthday, let us look forward to future challenges -- whatever they may be -- and reaffirm our pledge to be America’s premier crisis response force; to be the first to fight... always ready for the toughest and most challenging assignments.

5.* Happy Birthday, Marines and Semper Fidelis.

James F. Amos, General, U.S. Marine Corps, Commandant of the Marine Corps.
nice thread!

i'm very interrested by the us marines corps history ,especially during ww2.
when i was youg kid ,with my buds ,we play "the MARINES" with a toys rifles!a lot of people know the famous MARINES in france!and one of the first days of glory of the MARINES took place in france during the battle of belleau wood in 1918.
what a famous corps ,who write his own history in letters of blood...the japanese army gave a nickname to the marines corps during the battle of okinawa : THE YOUNG TIGER ...
the battle of "bois belleau" or "belleau wood",guadalcanal,tarawa,iwo jima,okinawa,the korean war ,the vietnam until the conflicts of today...yes american people ,for sure u can be proud of your MARINES!!...semper fidelis and happy birhtday !

http://www.youtube.com/v/KSEGPnj8Pa8...uds&autoplay=1

friendly
olife
Old 11-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Approved Member

0000000000RAH!!!! Happy birthday Marine Corps from an old Army soldier! (never bought into all that branch rivalry anyway)
Old 11-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Approved Member

here is a real story of the 1st class marine DOUGLAS . T . JACOBSON during the battle of OKINAWA in 1945.

D-DAY + 6 .hill 382 . 4th marine division.

the marines of the 4th division ,must take the hill 382 ,but the japanese snipers kill a lot of them ,a marine who carried a bazooka was hit,his bud ,the marine DOUGLAS T . JACOBSON saw it and became angry and furious like the evil ,he took the bazzooka,destroyed a 20 mm gun,an heavy machine gun,a bunker,in a middle of the japanese lines!alone...he killed 75 japanese soldiers during his furious attack!

a great warrior,very courageous!
Old 01-17-2012, 01:06 PM
Approved Member

troll alert
Old 01-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKATTACK View Post
As soldiers i respect "the greatest generation" who fought at ww2! Those brainwashed Marines we got to deal with today like Maverick & Dicks, they cant even set the Camera - Time clock right ... LOL!

Take a look ... http://www.avgflyingtigers.enjin.com...post/last#last
Old 01-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

Branko again really
Old 01-17-2012, 02:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
As soldiers i respect "the greatest generation" who fought at ww2! Those brainwashed Marines we got to deal with today like Maverick & Dicks, they cant even set the Camera - Time clock right ... LOL!

Take a look ... http://www.avgflyingtigers.enjin.com...post/last#last
Old 01-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Who is this person named Branko or should not be named here anymore?

By tracking down many older posts he must really hates your breed, did you killed some of his family members while you acted as a lunatics in Iraq and still do in Afghanistan?
I wish I would have

Can we lock this thread it's old and there is no need to post here anymore

Last edited by mavrickandgoose; 01-17-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:43 PM
Approved Member

Like a baby