Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Approved Member

Default Is KB Warriors a add on to KBAP/Cross?

It looks like it is not KB2, is it a carry forward to the rest? I mean I am glad to see it either way and will be getting it asap.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:20 AM
Approved Member

I really hope this game is as big as armored princess was. My problem with crossroads was the lack of a new big campaign. I mean sure there were new campaigns, but not in the same way, and those were much quicker to finish.

I can't wait to play this game though ... gonna be awesome
Old 12-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

I wouldn't change anything on KB, i just want huge new story and after few month new datadisk
Old 12-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Approved Member

Maybe it'll be a new game that'll have a better editor. I actually haven't touched the Crossworlds editor since last year December though. <:3c
Old 04-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillyra View Post
Maybe it'll be a new game that'll have a better editor. I actually haven't touched the Crossworlds editor since last year December though. <:3c
So far it seems an editor is low on the priority list. I have heard there is some debate about taking the time to do it on the dev team. Of course some have also said the earlier editor would be compatible. So we will see. These games have been fairly popular, I am sure that once the game launches there will be some follow up content. To not produce follow up content on a PC release in this day and age would be criminally stupid, as DLC can generate a lot of cash while giving fans more content.

Hey, if they released a $10 addon that had extra campaigns and an editor, I'd buy it.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:23 PM
Approved Member

King's Bounty Armored Pricess was KB2, and this is KB3. Crossworlds was an expansion to KB2.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfing View Post
King's Bounty Armored Pricess was KB2, and this is KB3. Crossworlds was an expansion to KB2.
I disagree ... it would have been announced as KB2 then and it wasn't. It was announced and released as an expansion to King's bounty Legend.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Approved Member

@Darkeonz I disagree with your disagreement KB-TheLegend was game for itself, then KB-AP came with same looks, but whole new story, locations, units, many new skills, items, spells etc, so i think of it as new game KB2, with KB-CW=KB2,5.
So announced KB-WotN should be KB3.
But it just my opinion, and by default it is true
Old 07-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Approved Member

There is no KB2 or 3 or any other number. I really hope they are working on a KB2.

Gamespot now has a december release date for WOTN.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
@Darkeonz I disagree with your disagreement KB-TheLegend was game for itself, then KB-AP came with same looks, but whole new story, locations, units, many new skills, items, spells etc, so i think of it as new game KB2, with KB-CW=KB2,5.
So announced KB-WotN should be KB3.
But it just my opinion, and by default it is true
So Starcraft: heart of the swarm, is basically starcraft 3 by your standard and not an expansion?

I think you're wrong