Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > FM/DM threads

FM/DM threads Everything about FM/DM in CoD

Old 10-12-2011, 11:49 PM
71st_Mastiff

Default 109s no loss of energy

i have noticed 109s do not lose energy even when in hard turn over 100 feet can instant climb to 6,000 feet with no loss.

What is going on with the FM on these planes.

I call BS on this FM E4
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc

Last edited by GF_Mastiff; 10-12-2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehawk View Post
I'm calling BS on your post. Even from a 3k dive, extending through 600kph, I can't climb over 1.5k (far less than your 6000ft) before reaching stalling speed.

E-4 is no different than the E-3 or E-1 in terms of FM.
+1
Old 10-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Approved Member

Could have been a great troll, but just lacked that little something special, can't put my finger on what it is though!

Craig
Old 10-13-2011, 12:47 AM
71st_Mastiff

nope should I be more clear the Beta patch2 and there landing gear is always down too. SO FM is not working correctly and you guys are full of it cause you dont want the correct setting to lose against a spit Ia.
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc
Old 10-13-2011, 01:48 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GF_Mastiff View Post
nope should I be more clear the Beta patch2 and there landing gear is always down too. SO FM is not working correctly and you guys are full of it cause you dont want the correct setting to lose against a spit Ia.
Dude-You do realize that we see your gear down too, right?
Lol!
Old 10-13-2011, 02:03 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Hi. The landing gear is a well-known visual bug. Disturbing because only you see and you fly different way. But it is retracted. It happened several times already, i saw on 109 and Hurricane too.
The FM miracles... track or video...?

i7 7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB Ram 3GHz, MSI GTX 1070 8GB, 27' 1920x1080, W10/64, TrackIR 4Pro, G940
Cliffs of Dover Bugtracker site: share and vote issues here
Old 10-13-2011, 03:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Hahaha is this guy actually trying to say that 109s are overmodeled? That'd be a first for this series. What a novel idea! A 109 that performs historically!
Old 10-13-2011, 04:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Either you need BF109 with fixed pitch prop or Spit I with CSP, if you want BF to be not so good against Spit I. BF isn't overmodeled, just Spit I wastes lots of energy because of prop.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:34 AM
Approved Member

funny post of the OP.
i had a guy atag who was really upset because he got killed by a 109 and was calling us "blues" puss... because of flying with these overmodeled noob planes.that was funny as well....maybe its the same guy?
Old 10-13-2011, 06:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
i have noticed 109s do not lose energy even when in hard turn over 100 feet can instant climb to 6,000 feet with no loss.

What is going on with the FM on these planes.

I call BS on this FM E4
A classic Mastiff BS, I know him over years and this is just how Mastiff is acting.

Before he is asking hiself what he is doing rong or whatever, he gets a rant on a game, it dosent matter if it is LOMAC FC2, Blackshark......!

You shoot him down and he starts to call you......clitcher, printscreener, vulcher even, when he is away from the base....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a hint for you Mastiff, yesterday you are been coming down on us with youre spity, at 4000-5000m, instead, of keeping the ALT you started to dive after couple turns, I mean, you had the upperhand on the begin. But you got scared you took the exit, lack of skill, and lack of understanding the planes what you fly or fight against, is youre enemy, not the SIM at all.....

You know the 104th/ATAG TS adress, I have no issue to tell you some importent facts about flying in CloD, but stopp the rant BS in the game via chat, or forum nonsense topics!