Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Free roam thread!!

The purpose of this thread is to hopefully get the attention of the developers out there and get them to give us some FREEdom in this and let us ROAM the environment. Offroading is not just about racing its about getting out and having fun. So basically the more people that post here hopefully they will eventually realize that this game needs more to be a great game. They have the ability to make this an awesome game, now lets get them to do it!!! Also, more realistic damage would be nice too
Old 10-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

Also, the ability to further modify vehicles might be nice too
Old 10-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

/sign
Old 10-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Approved Member

Yes I would certainly love to see some sort of free roam. The ability to free roam in a multi-player game where you could hook on and winch each other out or over obstacles would be a great addition and encourage team work to get to certain places.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

Free roam will make this game the best ever!

Im realy sad that they dident think of that... I dont like the racing parts in this game... I just wanna start the game and go offroad and just have fun...

Please make a free roam.. Im realy sad...
Old 10-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Default what the point?

This has all been said before during game development and they didn't listen to us.So what will make them listen now? They already have their hands full with needing to make patches to fix a multiple of things.This would be best in the forums on some modders site.IMHO.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnestah View Post
Yes I would certainly love to see some sort of free roam. The ability to free roam in a multi-player game where you could hook on and winch each other out or over obstacles would be a great addition and encourage team work to get to certain places.
This would be awesome!!! i love teamwork man!
Old 10-08-2011, 01:26 AM
Approved Member

I would love to have a free roam mode. The races just ruin it because if I even turn around it makes me respawn saying that I am going the wrong way. Free roam, more realistic damage, and more vehicle customization would be nice.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:29 AM
SuzukiSamurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
lying for the sake of making a profit. they made a mediocre game and they KNOW it. hell i bet i could teach a 10 yr old BASIC programming and stuff and they would make a better game!(if your confused let me explain)..
ANY real programer would know(or CEO) you listen to your customers and make the BEST thing, not make up stupid excuses about it.. or hide behind stupid half a$$ed excuses...

point is they lied about a editor to be released with the game(which DIDN'T happen if you didn't know) they said the game has a new race every time(THERE ARE" NEW" RACES just reversed...)they ignored us when we made comments about issues THEY respond with NO response or use a stupid excuse as a response...
you want to threaten a customer(you did to ME in previous post yes i SAVED your stupid crap you sent to me in a PM,and i took screen shots ..) that's fine..you gave us a half a$$ed game and i will GLADLY give you my steam CD key for my money back, i dare you to challenge me so i can take your rear to court and make more money!!! )!
YOU as a company NEED to realize what customers want..
YOU failed to do that!!!!
so fyi ever hear of proxies?
ne guys on here that i am cool with i can gladly and EASILY get a hold of them again on these forums and stay in touch with them simply by using LEGAL means to change my ip ..
i don't want just a "admin" to respond i want to hear what a actual high level person or programmer has to say cause CLEARLY your guys have FAILED to do their jobs.
The game is good to a certain point but really, Screamer 4x4 was basically better, and still it is basically better. Screamer 4x4 had more features then your game now. How the hell can you ignore customers and fans? Oh, you guys don't ignore us when we say bad words, you just ban us, that's true. You don't accept contradiction, which is good to a certain level! But your level is 0, no contradiction at all. I'm keeping the game, I'm not gonna whine for 25$ or whatever I payed for it but I think it is just weak to tell us the features of the game and when we get the game their are a few not included. I call that MISLEADING your customers. You guys didn't innovate. I thought you guys would... This game could be awesome if you would take out some of the race aspect and give us some more freedom. But you guys will not do shit, I share the opinion for most of the active forum members now. In my opinion I think you guys failed, this game is just another brainless racer to some point. It has cool features in it as the flex of your vehicle, nice difficult slopes but you just need to do this brainless racing. Many people will agree this and you ignore this. Why you ignore us? Can you tell me what you guys are doing now, ARE YOU WORKING ON THE GAME OR ARE YOU GUYS ON HOLIDAY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

Last edited by SuzukiSamurai; 10-08-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

I'm going to have to agree with everything that's been said in this topic, I believe this game would be much better with free roam, at least then I could get some practice in, in a non-racing environment which would be great for new comers like myself.
Closed Thread